If your Yahoo account stops running, you can fix the problems easily and quickly by troubleshooting them with the help of emails experts that are available via the Yahoo customer service number. Before seeking the assistance, you should try to solve issues to get back to your email account and work properly. Note that Yahoo Mail always works fine with the new version of your web browser.
Problems with page features and functionality
- Pages don’t load correctly
- Yahoo ID and password Fields are filled automatically
If your Yahoo email ID and password fields are auto-populating, then you should disable the auto-fill browser feature. The problems may be slightly different, depending on the particular browser you’re using.
- Pages show old/ outdated information
Deleting the browser’s cache can help with various kinds of browser functionality problems, such as not able to sign-in, error messages, web pages freezing or hanging, content not updating, browser programs not responding, etc. However, if you see the incorrect time shown on the emails, you will require updating the time zone on Yahoo account.
- Unable access Yahoo on the mobile device
If you’re facing issues in accessing Yahoo account on your mobile device, then firstly check the Internet connection before you try to troubleshoot the problems. The troubleshooting process can be different for all operating systems. So before continuing, ask the help of Yahoo experts or the mobile device developers.
- Unable to access Yahoo from a browser
If you can’t connect to the Yahoo via your web browser, check that you have an active and secure network connection. If all else didn’t work and the problem still exists, check the below steps to solve common, browser related issues:
- When Yahoo still isn’t working
Follow these instructions in a step-by-step procedure, beginning with the first, and then check if the issue is resolved before you move to the next step.
- Remove the browser’s cache. Removing the cache will help fix various browser related problems, such as error messages, content not updating, web pages crashing/freezing, and browser programs aren’t responding.
- Update your web browser. Try to refresh and upgrade the internet browser to the latest version which is available on the browser’s manufacturer site.
- Turn off antivirus, firewall, and anti-spyware products, as these programs can block various scripts that are required for Yahoo.
- Check from another mobile device or system. If the problem endures, there may be something wrong with the system. Try to check from another system or mobile device makes sure you can access the Yahoo.
- Reset the browser to factory default. If Yahoo still isn’t working even if you have tried all options given above, try to reset the browser to the default settings to remove all changes you have made.
- Restart the PC. If you have implemented the above instructions and you’re still facing issues, then try to reset the PC.
To get the correct solutions, fix Yahoo Mail related errors or other kinds of browser formatting issues, call to the Yahoo customer service phone number 2017 to get the difficulties resolved if the problems still continue with your Yahoo account and you’re unable to solve them by following the above-given resolutions.