Kaspersky comes with both personal and professional editions of its antivirus and Internet security program. You can download almost all Kaspersky versions from its official site. Still, to use this antivirus in the commercial environment, it’s necessary to activate it using an activation code and business license. You can get the activation code by acquiring a commercial license from its site. Follow these steps that are retrieved from Kaspersky customer support to activate the commercial licenses effortlessly.
- Open your Kaspersky antivirus software. You can buy the application and enable the trial version right from the application if you have already installed its trial version. Launch the expired trial-based antivirus program, click ‘Buy Now,’ and then continues with the prompts to obtain the activation code.
- Start the Kaspersky program, and if the trial version has terminated, you get the warning ‘Computer security is at risk. License: expired.’ At such time, you need to input the activation code manually.
- Click the ‘Insert Your Activation Code Here’ button in the lower right corner of the notification area. The Licensing window appears.
- Click on the ‘Activate the Application’ option to reveal the ‘Select Activation Method’ menu. Select the radio button beside the ‘Activate Commercial Version.’
- Input the 20-digit activation code into the specified fields. This code is separated into four segments of five digits each. Click ‘Next.’ The application links to its official website and downloads the product license key.
- Click on the ‘Finish’ button to enable the Kaspersky with the commercial license.
This information is related to the Kaspersky Antivirus 2013 retail version. If you have another edition of the product, you can call on the Kaspersky online tech support number to obtain the step-wise process of activation that may be slightly or significantly this version.